Turning IT from an operations bottleneck to a business booster
- Significant cost reduction in capacity provisioning and licensing with better cloud management
- Direct contribution to corporate bottom-line through savings in hardware and software
KeWei Law Firm
Cloud migration and management
KeWei is a boutique law firm aiming at elevating themselves to provide first-class professional service both in China and overseas. To achieve so, they sought to digitalise their entire operations and chose to partner with HKBN JOS for their strength and experience in delivering end-to-end IT services, from solution design, deployment and on-going maintenance.
With a four-part solution that tackles Azure Cloud migration and deployment, SaaS, networking and cloud management, KeWei experienced an all-rounded cost saving and ease of management.
We did shop around, but HKBN JOS excelled in aspects of solution design, implementation and maintenance – their one-stop service at an impeccable standard is what won us over and what they eventually delivered.
- Linda Zheng, Office Manager
- Digitalising internal systems and business operations
- Due to a lack of in-house IT expertise, KeWei is heavily-reliant on support from overseas IT vendor to maintain the connections needed between nodes and cloud