Agility is the magic word in today’s business. Being agile is the only way for businesses to move fast and stay ahead from competition. Building a Big Data platform is the core of this winning strategy, when advanced analytics brings visibility and answers to determine directions to become agile. But, this is easier said than done, when massive amount of data floods the infrastructure, varieties of data formats challenge visualisation, and multiple vendors and technologies complicate data management. These challenges are costing many data teams enormous resources and effort to simply clean up the data, even before data analysis begins. This is when a comprehensive Big Data Solution matters.
The rise of IoT and digitalisation generates massive volume of data. Meanwhile, machine learning and advanced analytics are demanding real-time responses. To power a scalable Big Data platform that enables analytic solutions to operate effectively and business intelligence solution to drive timely actionable insights, enterprises need high-performance and reliable infrastructure.
HKBN JOS Big Data Infrastructure solutions use a modern architecture to deliver cost-effective business insights and scale to meet business needs.
- Consumption-based pricing and zero up-front investment
- HKBN JOS-managed infrastructure frees up your IT team for strategic projects
- Unlimited scalability on demand
- Integrated management and bi-directional data transfer support hybrid IT
- Pre-configured software options ensure fast analysis
- High-performance, low latency design supports high data volumes
- Cloud data centres located in Greater China and Southeast Asia address data sovereignty concerns
Seeing is believing. Data can only generate actionable insights when it is presented in a meaningful manner. Most organisations are running multiple business applications, generating massive amount of data from a variety of formats on a daily basis. Generating reports and insights from raw data of dispersed sources requires manual data cleaning and integration.
HKBN JOS Big Data Visualisation solutions integrate the latest technologies to centralise data sources and enable intuitive UI displays to empower business users derive insights quickly and easily.
HKBN JOS Big Data Visualisation solutions turn big data analytics results into actionable insights that any business user can understand. The depth and breadth of features enables users without data science skills to quickly drill down and draw accurate conclusions.
- Intuitive UI displays business insights graphically for quick and easy analysis of complex queries
- Live streaming data enables real-time analysis
- Advanced data management – including centralised data sources, data certification, row-level permissions and usage analytics – protects data integrity
- Connect to any data source – on-premises or in the cloud – without coding
- Highly-competitive, per-set licensing
More than ever, businesses are embracing digitalisation. The rapid development of digital services and processes are creating exceptional customer experiences and efficient business operations. It has also brought in different technologies and creating variety of data formats, causing a complicated environment to manage data throughout its lifecycle.
Adding to this complexity is silo data management policies and sovereignty. When different business units manage data with different approach under different databases, deriving a holistic insight for predictive analytics is almost impossible.
HKBN JOS Big Data Management solutions bring consistency across the entire data architecture, unify data management policies and optimise data warehouse management to create an integrated data architecture that supports faster and different analytic techniques.
HKBN JOS Big Data Management solutions combine all types of data - structured and unstructured - to offer a complete picture. A wide range of tools allows users to efficiently manage, process and store data in unified structures that are optimised for analysis.
- Gain a transparent view of your entire operations
- Directly process all types of data for worry-free integration
- Secure design safeguards sensitive insights
- Simplify integration with complete random read-write capabilities, POSIX compliance and highly-available, high-performance NFS access for production
- Separate administration, data placement, job execution, and network access with logical partitions
- Eliminate duplication! With HKBN JOS Big Data Management solutions, you can take a 1PB snapshot in seconds without the need for additional storage
- Enjoy TCO savings of 20-50% on CAPEX and OPEX
Success Across Industries
Success Across Industries
Our customers are our stories. Supporting their journeys in digital transformation is our mission. From understanding your challenges and designing solutions to applying technologies and achieving results, we are committed to be the technology partner that make your success a reality.
Brewing a prefect cup of coffee for Starbucks Coffee Asia Pacific is just as important as generating timely financial reports. But its scattered regional operations and data complexity were major challenges for the global coffee company to gain data visibility. Empowered by HKBN JOS Big Data Visualisation solutions, its financial executives can now focus on analysis, instead of data gathering. An interactive dashboard also encourages more business users to explore different data sets for analysis. To learn more about Starbuck’s data visualisation journey, click here.
Serving pizzas and Italian fare to Hong Kong foodies for more than 30 years, Pizza Hut Hong Kong had never shy away from technology. This also mean it has a list of legacy applications and databases. While business users embrace a data-centric strategy to understand trends and develop new offerings, its data team was challenged to keep up with the demand. Dispersed data sources and formats used to cost the team tremendous energy and resources to clean up, consolidate and manage different databases. To help Pizza Hut transform its big data architecture with next-generation database management capabilities, HKBN JOS introduced an innovative concept to standardised and structured data for easy report generation. HKBN JOS also brought data analytics tools that allow business users to easily generate reports using ready-to-use templates, without going through IT. Pizza Hut can now generate reports 30% faster than previously. Find out how Pizza Hut Hong Kong redesigns its big data platform here.
The demand for real-time visitor traffic and customer demographic profiling had led a Singapore-based resort group to work with HKBN JOS. But the solution of these problems go beyond installing the latest data capturing products. Through the implementation of data warehouse solution with data analytics and engineering services, the resort operator can now consolidate new and legacy data to make sense of the information.